Thursday, April 8, 2010

I HEART BEACH

I HEART BEACH


I love the beach. I love it for the following simple reasons:

I love the smell of fresh wind and salted sea
I love to spend hours looking at different kinds of fish
I love to go skin diving and pretend like I’m a fish
I love the starfish for some reason
I love watching the sun rise and set
I love lying down on the sand at night and count shooting stars while listening to worship songs
I love its beauty and simplicity
I love the cool breeze it gives at night and the tanning heat it gives during the day
I love sand over my feet
I love to hear the waves break the shore while my eyes are close at night

I love a vestal beach. I find serenity and peace in it. I can relax. I enjoy. It’s the one place I’m willing to spend all the days of my fleeting life in.

I acknowledge that it’s one of God’s beautiful creations. Its beauty nothing can compare. Its architecture is like no other. I’m astounded by it. I get excited when I know I’m getting near it and I always end up never wanting to leave.

GOD, I want ME to be Your beach!!!

No comments: