Thursday, October 30, 2008

@ "Dukot"


Just got back last night from a refreshing 3 day conference in Baguio (2008 Regional Calvary Chapel () Pastor & Worker's Conference). It was so much fun and spiritually encouraging! The theme of the conference is PREPARING THE BRIDE and we went through the book of 1 Thessalonians. =) It was sweet!


I like what our Pastor said (Kuya Juni), "How bad is it when we see the Bride, 3 hours before the wedding, calling her ex-boyfriends and telling them how much she misses them" In reality, we always find ourselves in this ironic picture and that's what we're doing if when we ignore God and give into worldy things. I just want to encourage everyone to ponder on this and may we desire to be prepared and be set apart only for our one and only husband to be, JESUS! Another Pastor said, the moment we forget that Jesus is coming soon, we will not move forward and seek Jesus intimately, we will find ourselves doing the things our fleshy desires want to do. NEVER FORGET JESUS is coming SOON! =)


Also, where there is much encouragement, Satan is always there to discourage! On our last day, we had an evangelizm activity at People's Park. On my way to Burnham Park along with Daniel and DJ (2 boys from our youth group) to share, my phone got stolen in just a split second! I was consciously guarding my phone but with just a twinkling of an eye that I didn't think about my phone, it got stolen! GRABE!


Please delete my number in your phone directory. =) I just want to encourage all of us, to NEVER take our eyes off of JESUS! Because the moment we put our guard down, Satan will do everything he can to put us down and discourage us! =) Thoughts On Jesus Always! =)


The LORD gives and takes away but let His name be praised FOREVER!!! =)


God bless ya'll! <><


No comments: