Thursday, October 11, 2007

Prologue

Hi and welcome to my blog site. :)

Whats cool about this is you get to express yourself, what you like & don't like, what you think, what you feel, what you understand and don't understand, what you want others to know, & who you are only following your own rules and your own way, in your own little bubbly world without giving anyone the chance to criticize you on the spot. I believe all of us are critics by nature, some just don't know it yet. Some are positive criticizers & some are negative, often times very negative. :( I tell you now that I'm not a professional writer. I don't know if I can pass for average either. I don't really mind. For this occasion, i just feel like writing. So before I start sharing my thoughts, feelings, opinions, & really my life to you, I think it would be best to get to know me first to understand what I'll be blogging about from here-end. :)

I'm someone created by the ONE (Psalm 139:13-14)...born in the Metros, grew up in Negros, I was raised by my extended famly coz my immediate famly had 2 lay low coz of %@#$*! Sorry! I cant tell coz its too personal for me to spill. 4th year high, God opened up my eyes to the truth He prays I find it. (Hebrews 7:25) I thank God I did. Now I give my life to 1 faithful Homie who took the blame, shame, suffering, and even died for me... (Isaiah 53:4-5) Don't be mistakin' that I'm a religious person coz that aint right for you 2 be judgin'. All I'm relayin' is that I love Him, & all I want to do is worship Him 24/7 (Psalm 145:2), but of course theres Satan...I don't really bother what the world is trying to utter coz i believe in the end, its between me & my Awesome Creator. (Philippians 3:7-9)

If your interested to know more, take a deeper glance :)


Catch ya'll later! Jesus loves you!<><

No comments: